Fleetwood Mac - Rumours - The Concert: 10-Inch Double Vinyl Test Pressing
TEST PRESSINGS, often known as white label pressings, are copies produced from the masters by the pressing plants in tiny quantities of between ten and thirty copies. These test discs are then sent to the artists and record companies for approval before the main manufacturing is commenced.
These discs are very rare and much sought after by collectors as these are the working copies intended for the artists and label executives to check that the vinyl mastering process is true to the master tapes. The discs were not created for retail sale as part of a manufacturing run. They are genuine test pressings used at work in the industry by the artists and record labels.
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours - The Concert: 10-Inch Double Album Vinyl Test Pressing
By 1975 Fleetwood Mac had become a more rock-oriented act and now featured the classic line-up of Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Christine McVie, Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks. The band’s second album after the incorporation of the Buckingham and Nicks duo, was 1977’s Rumours.
The Rumours album produced four US Top 10 singles and remained at No. 1 on the American album chart for 31 weeks, as well as reaching the top spot in many other countries around the world. To date, the album has sold over 40 million copies worldwide, making it the eighth highest-selling album of all time. This limited edition double album features the very best performances of the classic songs from the Rumours album.
Bonus Tracks include the timeless Rhiannon and Tusk!
- Go Your Own Way - The Forum, Inglewood 21 October 1982
- Dreams - Checkerdome, St Louis 11 June 1979
- Never Going Back Again - The Budokan, Tokyo 5 December 1977
- Songbird - The Forum, Inglewood 21 October 1982
- Don't Stop - Nurburgring, Nuburg 5 June 1988
- Oh Daddy - Checkerdome, St Louis 11 June 1979
- The Chain - The Forum, Inglewood 21 October 1982
- You Make Loving Fun - The Forum, Inglewood 21 October 1982
- Second Hand News - US Festival, San Bernadino, 3 September 1982
- Gold Dust Woman - The Budokan, Tokyo 5 December 1977
- Rhiannon - Trod Nossel Studios 1975
- Tusk - The Forum, Inglewood 21 October 1982
- Gypsy - The Forum, Inglewood 21 October 1982